Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new JL Rubicon that is built with 35's. The JL Rubicons come with the high clearance fenders from the factory, the Sport and Sahara models do not.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Very nice.

·
Super Moderator
23,395 Posts
@Pressurized were they able to calibrate the speedo and if so how and if not any ill effects?

·
Super Moderator
15,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Pressurized were they able to calibrate the speedo and if so how and if not any ill effects?
Not calibrated yet. Not much difference. The Rubicons come with 33's so it's a bit better than a JK. All Rubicons now have 4.10's too.

·
Registered
360 Posts
There is another thread that mentions this somewhere. You can have it recalibrated at the dealership for about $125.00. It is a flash. I think for now this is the only way in the future superchips may have something.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
At the dealership buying my MIL a 18JK and saw this JLUS with the Mopar 2" lift and 35s. I'm not a big fan of the 20" wheels but I would like to lift our JLUR & add 35s. I would make sure our wheels don't poke out of the fenders this far. Looks cool at the mall but a real mess in the mud!

·
Registered
539 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts