Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JLU 4 door unwrapped!! Looks like this was taken directly in the plant somewhere!

Pics - https://goo.gl/EJhhia

Looking great IMO. The Rubicon with that hood and the aggressive fender vent :worthy:

Won't be long now before the whole thing is leaked lol.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Looking good so far.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I like it, and agree it's probably a Sport trim pic. Won't be long now until it's finally revealed.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
So this is what all the fuss was about? A fender vent, buttonless door handles and turn signals in the mirrors? Whoop-de-do.

The only thing I'm really curious about is what sort of extra grunt may or may not be under the hood.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hmmm...Maybe the leaked pic is his ;)
Don't even say that! I know better than to post blurry pictures!

I was told they know who took the pic. I'm sure he's on his way out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't even say that! I know better than to post blurry pictures!

I was told they know who took the pic. I'm sure he's on his way out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Haha...I can only guess the guy (with a WTF you doing face???) looking straight at the camera through the front windows ID'd the guy!!! :lmao:3 to 1 odds its a Millennial...lol.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Haha...I can only guess the guy (with a WTF you doing face???) looking straight at the camera through the front windows ID'd the guy!!! :lmao:3 to 1 odds its a Millennial...lol.
No doubt! lol

I sometimes wonder if Jeep purposely leaks these kinds of photos, just to keep the buzz about the JL going.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No doubt! lol

I sometimes wonder if Jeep purposely leaks these kinds of photos, just to keep the buzz about the JL going.
Wouldn't be shocked. JL Wrangler Forums homepage has had so many leaks its like either FCA is the leakiest auto company or maybe someone's purposely leaking stuff out

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Windshield hinges and windshield stops on the hood seem to confirm the windshield still folds.

Speaking of the hood, look at that bulge and hood vents. What have that got under that thing?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Windshield hinges and windshield stops on the hood seem to confirm the windshield still folds.

Speaking of the hood, look at that bulge and hood vents. What have that got under that thing?
No just fold... I think it will fold easily again! There is no longer those metals with bolts at the sides and this may mean that the pillar of the windshield is decoupled by the roll cage. This means it will fold easy as pie ;)

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts