Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
LOL gotta stop spending time reading and analyzing the photos and just post here.
When I first looked this hadn't hit the forum yet, then after I post... :redface:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Observations....

Wheelbase appears to stretched a good 6 inches

Side mirrors got the Dumbo Big Ear effect

As predicted, Windshield noticeably raked

You're Welcome,
Capt. "Jeef" Obvious

·
Registered
62 Posts
Observations....

Wheelbase appears to stretched a good 6 inches

Side mirrors got the Dumbo Big Ear effect

As predicted, Windshield noticeably raked

You're Welcome,
Capt. "Jeef" Obvious
The "Dumbo Big Ears" are just a cover...

Otherwise, the diff pumpkins seem to have a better clearance

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well maybe the mods can merge all three together so you people will stop complaining about it. These are the first real shots of the JL so excuse us for being excited.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
third thread on this Boats,,going for 4?
OH NOOooees we might have more than 4 threads in the JL pic forum.

Who cares !?! Is your scroll wheel or PgDn broken? :nonono:

You know what's even worse.. quoting all 3 pictures in order to whine about redundancy. :crazy:

·
Super Moderator
15,503 Posts
Based on the last picture, the track is noticeably wider. In fact, the tires are at the edge of the fenders, almost like 1.25 spacers on a JK. Since the new rear suspension has a much different rear shock mounting position, I wonder if the track had to be increased to make room???

·
Registered
21 Posts
The front flares look huge! Thank goodness for aftermarket

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Based on the last picture, the track is noticeably wider. In fact, the tires are at the edge of the fenders, almost like 1.25 spacers on a JK. Since the new rear suspension has a much different rear shock mounting position, I wonder if the track had to be increased to make room???
I expect the body to be wider by that amount and the wheels to be hidden back underneath once it hits the showrooms.

Depends what they are testing on these mules we are seeing.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I wonder if they will be worth the wait until the end of next year?
Will be viewable in less than 4 months (2nd week of January) and orderable/buyable in about 10.

Easy to determine whether it is what people were hoping for , expecting, or dreading well before the end of next year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts