Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. this is probably an odd question... JK owner demographic... If you are more of a "blue collar" type laborer, work with your hands, etc. give a shout out. When I look at profiles, I don't see that much, but many don't list their line of work.
Thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
White collar guy here. :wavey:

·
zombie & ninja slayer
2,276 Posts
Blue here

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've been both, but missed working with equipment. Dealing with supervising 30+ people was a pain. I'm back to blue now. Less cash, but I'm happier fixing broken stuff. Like my Jeep. :facepalm: Spider gears and axle upgrade tomorrow.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I spent 8 years working the line in a factory when I was younger. They shut the doors on us back in 2000. From there I started to do the self-study for the I.T. Industry. Now I am a Network/Security Engineer working for a Private Cloud Service company. So now I am White Collar, but I DO MISS the days of doing physical work and actually feeling like I got something accomplished.

But I do come from a Blue Collar family. My Dad, Mom, 3 Uncles and 3 Cousins all worked in the factories.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Grew up in the trades. Iv been a framer. A former a roofer a welder and currently I'm a heavy equipment operator. I also owned my own business for a while building houses.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I change collars all the time. I'm a Plant manager but often end up spending at least one day a week either welding, wiring, or loading equipment. Not sure how that fits. I guess white in tittle and blue at heart?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I dont wear a collar. Country boy here. Redneck.

Born and raised on a farm. Been a welder, sheet metal fab, hvac, trailer readiness for otr drivers, trailer builder. A little bit of everything.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Blue collar? Upper middle management? I'm confused where I fit. I'm just a guy making a living so I can support my addictions. I work with my hands and also oversee co workers. Also left in charge when the boss goes out of town.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
White collar from a blue collar family.

No one here is grey collar?

1 - 20 of 116 Posts