Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody interested in running up to big bear on sunday to run either john bull or holcomb? maybe even both? Let me know thinking of hitting the trail no later then 930 am. Hit me up. Needed at a mininum would be 3" lift /rock sliders and 35's

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Anybody interested in running up to big bear on sunday to run either john bull or holcomb? maybe even both? Let me know thinking of hitting the trail no later then 930 am. Hit me up. Needed at a mininum would be 3" lift /rock sliders and 35's
I would love to hit Holcomb again. Let me talk with the wife on what she has planned (she is our social coordinator) and if I also get my. New shocks mounted tomorrow (somethin' mild custom) before I get off work.

Jeff

·
Registered
970 Posts
I might be able to make it. Will repost later today, say by 5 pm. I would like to do both trails but since it's Sunday, I need to be back home by 5 or 6 cause we all know what Monday's bring - work!

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm new to the area. I live down in newport. I have a 2 inch lift on 34s with rear lsd and front Aussie locker on my 13 Jku sport. Would I be ok to join? Ir not big enough?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm new to the area. I live down in newport. I have a 2 inch lift on 34s with rear lsd and front Aussie locker on my 13 Jku sport. Would I be ok to join? Ir not big enough?
You might have to get a tug here and there but the lockers would help you might bottom out or rub if your ok with that

·
Registered
130 Posts
35's

Lots of 33's have run JB with one locker and no tugs. But a little tug here or there just makes for better fun. I've done it with 33's and 4" lift. 100 percent agree on the rock sliders.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Lots of 33's have run JB with one locker and no tugs. But a little tug here or there just makes for better fun. I've done it with 33's and 4" lift. 100 percent agree on the rock sliders.
Stock rubicon sliders acceptable?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok so whos all going tommorrow? Meet at 845 big bear discovery leave no later then 915. Heres my cell number 5628891722

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well since i haven't gotten any responses other than LHC30 i'm gonna post pone this run. I"m just gonna head to the beach and have some fun in the sun.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
So there you are, AT THE BEACH, and no photos. Dude, you're going to have to change your name to SinisterStingy..........I'm not so sure you even went to the beach without pix

1 - 17 of 17 Posts