Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife told me she saw an older jeep with "John Deer" in big letters on it. It drove by on a city street so Im sure it wasn't one of those Gator utility vehicles. As far i can tell Jeep has never made a "John Deer Edition" of the jeep. I did a google search a came up with a few pictures of various years & makes of jeep painted up in John Deer color scheme so I'm thinking maybe some John Deer fans also like jeeps? Just curious about it?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Never have seen or ever heard of an official John Deere Jeep in 40 years and I'm deep in Deere country, with the Waterloo works and the Quad Cities sites. Know plenty of Jeep fans who used to work there, so it would have come up through the years. I'm guessing it was a hyped-up Gator which are insanely large and expensive, or a fab job, like Tonkas, CATs or such. Quite possible, there are people who are extremely serious about the green.

·
Super Moderator
6,788 Posts
I have seen were someone takes the Jeep logo, flips it over and turns it around, and slightly massages it to make it say deer. You can get tire covers like that and other things no doubt. Perhaps someone took that idea further.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
******** will paint anything john deere green they cant help themselves

1 - 4 of 4 Posts