Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My club went to JV last weekend to wheel. We had a great time hope you enjoy the videos.

Highway 20
I was not on this trip as I was still in Phx.

Sledge Hammer

Wrecking Ball
This probably the best but longest video.

A pic from the last waterfall.

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
wow!!! I couldn't look at the vids, I'm on a Mac and it doesn't like wave files. But looks cool. (where's the water :D)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is nothing on a Mac to veiw these files???
Water???? There is no water in the desert:)
Thanks for the comments I was beginning to think the thread was invisable:)

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
o the sound of metal going against rock

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
There is nothing on a Mac to veiw these files???
Water???? There is no water in the desert:)
Thanks for the comments I was beginning to think the thread was invisable:)
No, I don't have window's media player, dang it. So I can't see them, so tell AD to stop taunting me with how cool they are.

So.... no water, but it's called a waterfall...... seems a little off to me. :D

Not invisible, I just stay outta here cuz I never get to wheel and I'm jealous. Whenever I plan a trip, my buddy bails on me. Plus, I'm stock and very green, so no one wants to babysit :D

Excellent picture though. Looks like an incredible place to be (even without the water in the fall)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Desert Waterfalls: If it is raining stay out (flash floods). When the water does run you do not want to be in the area. You can go from no water to a 5' to 10' wall of water coming down the canyon. This is what built the trail and changes the trail each time.

JV has stock vehicle trails and like Wrecking Ball the stock trail ended and they walked up to watch us come up the last waterfall. You can always catch a ride with one of the more built vehicles. Lots of ways to play.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Another amazing bunch of videos, and picture. Thanks for sharing your adventures, Hackle. Great to see you all out there enjoying the desert like that. Some really fantastic technical wheeling, Bro. You are great inspiration!!!!!!

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Great video! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Inspiration for a quick way to go broke maybe:)
Thanks for the comments it is a great area to wheel.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Fired Up!!

Man I get fired up watching these Hackle videos, so I run outside and there sits my 88 YJ barely lifted with 31 in tires......... what a let down........:(

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Man I get fired up watching these Hackle videos, so I run outside and there sits my 88 YJ barely lifted with 31 in tires......... what a let down........:(
Don't feel bad man, Jim's jeep started out bone stock with 31's on it and has grown from there. Just think what your YJ can become. :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
At least you can drive yours right now:(
I broke a front main leaf a couple weeks ago and do not want to spend the money to buy new leafs when I have the front coilovers sitting in the garage. I will be down until after EJS as I will be busy then we will start building a linked front w/ coilovers to get back on the trail.
I have owned my YJ for 14 years and bought it bone stock. I never thought it would end up anywhere close to where it is now. I just kept learning and kept building. Will it ever stop:eek:
:D
BTW glad everyone enjoys the videos and thanks for the comments.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts