Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My girlfriend got me some stickers and I put them on. I also removed the sport and unlimited stickers from the sides, and relocated the third brake light to inside the spare tire.

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Gratz. And dang you get started quick! I can tell you're going to be broke quick! Hahaha. Looking forward to seeing future mods.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gratz. And dang you get started quick! I can tell you're going to be broke quick! Hahaha. Looking forward to seeing future mods.
Thanks. The only expensive things so far were the diff covers, and they only cost me about $260. The expensive part was the $470 buzzard that took out my windshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Probably didn't turn out too well for the buzzard though

·
Registered
649 Posts
OUCH! That's not good. Insurance doesn't cover it? Mine did with a $100 deductible. I thought the rock that hit me was bad. But I'd have peed myself if that massive bird hit me ha.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It wasn't pleasant. Glass went all over me. I had glass sticking into the back of my hand. Glass in my hair. I was extremely lucky I didn't get it in my eyes. My deductible was $500 so I paid out of pocket. I didn't catch the part where the price difference was $31 for six months, for $0 deductible. I thought it was $31 a month. So for $5 more a month I have $0 deductible. Too little too late, but oh well.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Looks great so far and man how big was that bird he did some damage lol

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Lol cool just relized that was my 1000 post

·
Super Moderator
14,523 Posts
It wasn't pleasant. Glass went all over me. I had glass sticking into the back of my hand. Glass in my hair. I was extremely lucky I didn't get it in my eyes. My deductible was $500 so I paid out of pocket. I didn't catch the part where the price difference was $31 for six months, for $0 deductible. I thought it was $31 a month. So for $5 more a month I have $0 deductible. Too little too late, but oh well.
You'll want full glass coverage in a Jeep, we go through windshields at least one a year!

And nice start on your rig!! Love the TF diff covers, on my list as well.

Nice build.

I believe Buzzard would be a great name for your Jeep :D
Concur!!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts