Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty cool if I do say so. Bought a Igate ipro Bluetooth OBD 2 adapter. Used the JScan test to make sure it worked. It did. Bought the JScan app and made my fog lights the DRL and turned of the TPMS light as my tires don’t have any. Ran a error code test. None there.
Those two items cost less than $50. and for what they totally do. Pretty cool!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been pretty impressed with mine and agree that for the price, it is hard to beat.

Jack

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got my module on eBay for $21.50 inc shipping. For what you can do without having to go to a dealer. Nice!
Funny thing is I’m a licensed wrench at a dealer
who gets paid when people come in with big problems and little ones. This eliminates some of the little ones. Catch 22 😁

·
Registered
274 Posts
I love mine too. Well worth the money!

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
I agree. Just got my adapter today and within minutes had JScan talking to my Jeep. I turned on the DRL and enabled the backup camera without any issues. I'm excited to explore it's options further. Great product for the price, highly recommended.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What adapter did you get? Had a cel the other day. Plugged the adapter in did a scan and it was a o2 sensor. Changed it and cleared the error. Perfect!

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
JScan is an amazing app and the developer is a real Jeeper who actively enhances and fully supports the application!:winner::winner::worthy:

He never fails to answer all of my questions

If you have not tried trailview and you have a rubicon, I recommend you check it out. :winner:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have Vgate WLAN adapter, but I'm not too happy, as the WLAN-connection blocks the 4G-connection of the built-in 4G-modem on my Android headunit.
Apart from that it's really awesome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts