Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference between the Premium and the base (included) Softrider tops?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
I don't have a JT, yet, but the premium soft top looks and feels soo much better and lasts longer than the standard top. I have it on my JKU. It's a twill material, not the plastic looking standard top.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
We bought our Gladiator with a hard top in Virginia and none had a soft top as an option. We are visiting Alaska and saw one on a Jeep lot with a soft top?! I cannot yet find a soft top available online. Please share if you see one made available.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
The "premium" top is the twill material. It feels like a really thick, heavy duty canvas. You can tell just by touching it that it's going to last a very long time.

The standard top is a thinner material and resembles more of a vinyl type fabric. It'll work just fine and will look nice, but it will certainly not last as long.

·
Registered
20 Posts
@WXman - did you get the premium soft top with your JT? We only had hard top as an option. Looking for a part number to order from if you have it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts