Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
:thumb: I'm curious your thoughts after driving, we can compare notes.
I feel absolutely no difference from before the body lift. Just more flex room.

The rocker pinch seam was about 1/2" above rock rail.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,906 Posts
I feel absolutely no difference from before the body lift. Just more flex room. The rocker pinch seam was about 1/2" above rock rail.
Cool!
I think I feel a little more body roll in the 4 door. Or it's just my mind making things up :)

Congrats, Jeep is looking great!!!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Jeff! I hate you had to go through the axle issues! Thanks for posting! I was researching doing an axle upgrade and would have gone down the same trail!

God bless you brother!
Jase

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Live and learn. With RCV axles in there now I rest easy.
Glad this helped you out. That's what we come here for.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Well Brutus started running a bit rough. Barking and farting randomly, irregular idle. No CEL so I thought it might be bad has. Fueled up with a fresh tank of premium and a bottle of injector cleaner, no dice. Guess it's time for new spark plugs...

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Changed the sparkplugs and it ran smoother but still a bit rough at idle so I cleaned the throttle body and changed the oil while I was at it. Runs and idles like a charm.
That's the first time the TB has been cleaned since new. Will likely help my mileage a bit. Lol.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
241,000klm time for a new starter. On order from Rock Auto. Should be here Wednesday.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Starter changed still the problem persists. Added extra 4ga ground from battery negative terminal to alternator bracket.
That fixed the problem.

Jeff

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
246,000klm the fresh treads go on with new wheels.
37x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on new ProCom 2635 Graphite Predators.

Jeff

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Rock rails removed and off to the powdercoater. Just in time for the big car show.

Jeff

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Big car/truck/Jeep show this weekend. Got a couple extra promo pieces. Windshield super spots and fresh powder coat on the custom built Rock rails

Jeff

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Well Brutus just rolled over 250,000klm so I treated him to an oil change and a new set of TeraFlex Sway Bar quick Discos.

Jeff

41 - 60 of 100 Posts