Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I've been seeing some pretty cool looking jeeps on the road, that got me thinking. Damn I really want one!! After a month or so of research I decided to finally take the plunge. I have to warn you hardcore Jeep guys out there, this ride is more of a mall crawler than anything, so everything I've done is because I like how it LOOKS.

So far this is what I have installed.
Rockstar XD 18" and Nitto Trail Grapplers 33"

Rugged Ridge Modular bumper w. stubby ends and bull bar

Bestop Bikini top combo

Quadratec molded floor mats

Blind spot mirrors

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
That's what I would make mine look like, if I had a jk, they're a bit more flashy than a TJ, I like the look of it mate.

·
Registered
694 Posts
That's not murdered, but very close. You still have to black out the side markers, turn signals, taillights, Jeep emblum, chrome parts of the wheels, antenna, and tint the front side windows.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Question: Why is all black called murdered? Wouldnt red and blue with maybe bits of white be more murdered than black?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I did the same thing to my rockstars. still need driver and pass windows tinted, side markers, bagde, and bumper caps blacked out.. hardtop goes back on this weekend for winter.. [email protected]#$%% lake affect snow in chicago.. :dance:

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's not murdered, but very close. You still have to black out the side markers, turn signals, taillights, Jeep emblum, chrome parts of the wheels, antenna, and tint the front side windows.:thumb:
I'll definitely get tint soon, I doubt I will black out the headlights. I did that to my roadster, makes driving at night time so hard. I can see why it's illegal, lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts