Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so some of this I have some of this I don't, but will be getting soon. Judge this for me please, I have a 2011 2 door auto. I plan to prerun mostly and a little of everything else.

-Rock Krawler 2.5 flex system (900)
-Rock Krawler rear Lower control arms (300)
-Rock Krawler front sway bar links (100)
-Fox adjustable reservoirs(4-6 inches of lift)(1300)
-Fox air bumps all the way around (3 inch) (800)
-Fox ATS steering stabilizer with reservior (400)
-Synergy C gussets (70)
-Synergy Truss (300)
-35x12.5x15 MTRs with Kevlar (1300)
-15x8 in Method beadlocks w/ 4.0 of BS (1500)
-Regear to 4.88 (1300)

Lastly, I will be running cut flat flares until I decide which brand.

Critics? Anyone agree it should work smoothly?

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
Why rear lowers ? I mean that would be the max travel (shorter rear lowers) If you plan on the longer ones ... They will not work with stock uppers. You're better off having RK custom cut a set of rear uppers for pinion angle.

Artec's full front armor kit is around $250 btw
C gussets
Truss
Lower arm skids
Track bar bracket

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why rear lowers ? I mean that would be the max travel (shorter rear lowers) If you plan on the longer ones ... They will not work with stock uppers. You're better off having RK custom cut a set of rear uppers for pinion angle. Artec's full front armor kit is around $250 btw C gussets Truss Lower arm skids Track bar bracket
Thanks for the rated advise. That sounds a lot better. And I already bought the rear lowers, and front lowers come with the either flex system or the max travel ( I forgot the name but I'd be getting the one with front lowers) I know I should have gotten rear uppers but I will only buy those if I need them for alignment issues

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
Max travel = front and rear lowers.

The rear lowers are just a bit longer than stock. Actually smaller with most the adjustment in.
You'll want to set them to stock length, or just a bit in to raise the pinion. Too much will suck in your wheelbase.

Just keep in mind .. If you upgrade to the X factor. The shorter rear lowers are replaced (again) with longer rear lowers. Then the uppers are added to move the axle back 1" plus.

I have currie uppers. RK already said they would custom cut a set of rear lowers for me.
The longer arms are too long. The shorter arms are to short. Odd ... But that's the way they do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts