Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
101,450 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
  • List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.
    • High Flow K&N intake, 4in lift, dual exhaust, stubby bumpers front and back, winch, light bar, 18in wheels with toyo 35s, mesh grille insert, hood latches, hard and soft tops,
  • Include a short description of your favorite aspect of your vehicle,
    • 2015, JKU Alpine Edition. Just love that I have 4wd and can have the open air at the same time. There are no limits.
    • Favorite memory or ride taken with your vehicle
      • Quick rides with friends and just getting out there

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the June's Jeep of the Month Competition!

View attachment 4513607

Last Months Winner @KyzerSosa

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
How do I enter & post pics ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X
4” Rough Country lift kit with dual stabilizers
20” XD Grenade wheels with 35” tires
DV8 rear bumper
Heavy duty steel front bumper (unknown brand)
CAI
RGB halo headlights
BOSS Audio 7” touch screen stereo system
12” Kicker Subwoofer with amp
Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust
Front inner fender shields with lights
Matte black Beast grill with led lights behind
My most favorite things are the wheels and the sub!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's a couple pics of my Rubi doing what we do ~we've helped clean up a few campgrounds ~ My favorite, "Getting the f*^k outta dodge"..... My most preferred kind of trail is a barely visible one..... We can be out for most of the daylight ad never see another soul and I love that...
2015 Rubi, 3 1/2"RC Lift, 33" Mickey ATZ's, 12K Lb Mile Marker winch, Eaton(?) Front Bumper, RC Cold Air , CB, all kinds of survival equipment and a bunch of other stuff.... Overlanding is a way of life....Y'all Have Fun....

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2013 Sahara I purchased in 2018 that had only 14k miles on it. I’m at 52k+ now and gradually building. Fenders, wheels and tires upgraded this year. The first thing I added was a Banks Ram Air CAI.
I LOVE MY JEEP 😎💋💕
it’s my daily driver but if the price of gas continues to rise I may have to drive my 01 Dodge 2500 4x4 w/Turbo Cummins😎.
ONLY IN A JEEP!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just bought it on 5-21-21. Started disassembly and sanding that same afternoon, as it was brush-painted silver. By 5-22 afternoon I was putting it back together.
Took it out to Uwharrie here in NC on 5-30 on all the trails but Daniel and Dickey Bell and other than initially having it jumpy in Low 4, learned the feel of it better and it was very much more enjoyable.
Going back soon to tackle DB and eventually Daniel once I get more at ease and learn the capabilities of it.

Mods (as far as I know based on seller's list):
4" Skyjacker lift
All new urethane body bushings with an additional 1" lift.
New skid plates
Dynomax Cat back exhaust
Terraflex SYE
D44 Disc brake conversion
sliders
security trunk
Fosgate amp and 12" sub
All new axle bearings and seals
Upper and lower control arms
total front steering components replaced with Moog parts
Various lights
Black Rock 15X10 wheels with new MT Deegan 33X12.50's
Brute Power Clutch, bearing, PP, flywheel
Bumpers front and rear.

My future plans:
Swing away tire carrier
Possible exo-rack
Winch
Dual battery setup
BedRug interior covering for the floor.
On-board air
Rotopax carrier
new soft top
bimini top/sunshade
35's once the 33's wear out. Probably go with KM3's or MT Baja Claws.

Favorite aspect: Being able to get offroad again in a vehicle capable of it. I ordered a new Bronco BL but it will be later in '22 once it arrives.
Favorite memory: Lol, just got it, but favorite so far was this past trip to Uwharrie and seeing people's reactions and conversations about the paint.

Glad to be part of the Jeep family again (last one I had in the late 90's was a '90 YJ). Feels good. View attachment 4513831 View attachment 4513832 View attachment 4513833 View attachment 4513834
What is the paint? It’s beautiful 🤩

·
Registered
8 Posts
What is the paint? It’s beautiful 🤩
Thanks!
It is a Dupont Chromatic translucent base sprayed over a medium grey metallic base, then clear coat. Not made for several years now.
It has a different effect when sprayed over black (Like this tank for the motorcycle I am working on for my son), silver, and even white.
On white it is a lot less dramatic, best used over a dark base.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thanks!
It is a Dupont Chromatic translucent base sprayed over a medium grey metallic base, then clear coat. Not made for several years now.
It has a different effect when sprayed over black (Like this tank for the motorcycle I am working on for my son), silver, and even white.
On white it is a lot less dramatic, best used over a dark base.
View attachment 4516090
Very cool. Reminds of the Mystic paint option on the '96 (and '04 I think) Ford Cobras a few years back, the way the colors changed as you moved around the vehicle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
40x14 tires
22x14 rims
4.5” Rough Country lift
New rear bumper
Go Rhino roof rack
Quake LED Light Products
First Jeep I’ve owned and I love it. It’s been a ton of fun to build and drive. Still not completely where I want to be but it’s close. Huge thanks to M. R. I couldn’t have done it without you.

·
Registered
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
9 Posts
This is my 2011 Jeep Sahara, Hazmat. She was named literally like a week before the pandemic news broke, so the name has fit well. She has a 2in lift, redrock 4x4 cold air intake, and mud tires. My favorite memory happened just this week. My son and I were coming home from our drive and had the tops off when we got stuck in a small storm cell 5 minutes from home. I’m not kidding when I say it was down pouring! My son just started screaming and laughing as we raced home. By the time we made it, both of us were absolutely soaked, but it was an awesome memory I’ll never forget.
74951FDE-AC04-4A91-A2ED-B87221868610.jpeg
19BF6E2A-8F2B-4EB6-95C3-CC88A449E8D0.jpeg
0261ABF1-B1C5-4238-95D0-D75BC251D2FA.jpeg

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.