Hey guys i wanna start off saying i have learned a lot from you guys over the last couple of weeks reading your post. i recently bought my second jeep a 2002 wrangler x 4.0l auto w/60k miles totally stock. i paid 10,500 for it. It is my dd and i will be 85% on road use with the other 15% being trials, hunting, and some mudding. my commute is about 10 miles a day round trip. (in college, just got out of the military) so my questions have been going back and forth from a 2' or 2.5' to a 3' lift and 31-33 in tires. I'm just not sure what to do. i don't want to go to small and want to upgrade soon. also would i need to re-gear if i get 32' tires? and if i get 33's with i have to re-gear asap? any suggestions will be helpful thank you guys!! and happy Jeepin!