Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so i went out with my stock Jeep (except i got 30 inch tires with american racing rims) and i went out with my buddy who has a 97 just like mine, and another 97 (green) with 4 inch lift and 32's
alright well it was easy riding, nothing to tricky! and i was still sliding cause my tires! yes their street tires, I'm getting new ones for offroading!!!

-my jeep on left, i'm driving

-me ridin along

-I know i need new tires!!!

-here i come!

-i will return with a lift and bigger tires!

alright well it was an awesome day out, and our 3 Jeeps had a blast, sorry no mud!

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Looks like a great time. Really good pics. :D

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Looks like you had a good time. Great scenery from what I could tell as well! Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
sunny - out in the Jeep with friends - beautiful country......ingrediants for a great day :D

....plus it looks warm there, I sooo jealous ;)

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Cool pics! Looks like you guys had a great time!

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Hey Rather, were you all out at Butcher Jones by Saguaro Lake? Looks like you had good times.

·
Registered
12,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Rather, were you all out at Butcher Jones by Saguaro Lake? Looks like you had good times.
its close to Saguaro lake, but i'm not sure where Butcher Jones is
there sure was a lot of shooting goin on though, shells everywhere. if u know that highway that runs from Bartlett lake to shea, we were east of that, but sometimes i go on the west side. This side was pretty easy, just hills and stuff, no major boulders or anything

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
its close to Saguaro lake, but i'm not sure where Butcher Jones is
there sure was a lot of shooting goin on though, shells everywhere. if u know that highway that runs from Bartlett lake to shea, we were east of that, but sometimes i go on the west side. This side was pretty easy, just hills and stuff, no major boulders or anything
its over there :)
Rio verde river also
both are fun!
Yeah, pretty much sounds like you were at the Rolls OHV area. You take the 87 out to the Bush Hwy and head towards the lake. Then head east thru the waiting lot for the lake. If you keep going North on 87 instead of turning you come to Sycamore Creek which is off to the east side of the highway also.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was out in the Queen Creek/Gilbert area 2 weekends ago. The temp was perfect! You won't catch me out there in the summer anymore- freakin' 115 in the shade! Who'd you guys piss off so much that they pump in hell heat in the summer?!?!:p

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
I was out in the Queen Creek/Gilbert area 2 weekends ago. The temp was perfect! You won't catch me out there in the summer anymore- freakin' 115 in the shade! Who'd you guys piss off so much that they pump in hell heat in the summer?!?!:p
It's the tilt of the earth. I swear the sun is only about 20 feet off the ground here in summer. :D

·
Registered
12,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha yeah tell me about it
ya gotta get out there early in the morning before it gets to hot!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts