Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about the build. Started with a 2010 JKU sport with a budget boost, 35s and bumpers. Boy oh boy has it changed over the last year and a half!

Current build list

RK 3.5 x factor with a budget boost on top. Soon to be Coils and linked front and rear.

42" MTRs mounted on a Fuel Anza beadlocks

Balljoint Dana 60 and sterling 10.5. Currie unit bearings, 35 spline outers and the rest is mostly stock and waiting for ARBs and 5.38s. PSC hydro assist and steering box built by WTO. Custom Tie rod and Draglink.

JCR offroad bumpers front and rear, Ace sliders, fenderless for the time being untill one of you help me decide on rear corners to chop up for a comp cut.

Sponsored by OLB lights and yes i know i have a ton of them....

I also work at a wrap shop so the color is always changing!!

The questions i really have are for those few who comp cut the rear end did you add any rear support or just slap the corners right on. im leaning towards or-fab with the tub rails just wish somebody had an options to not have the fill hole for the gas cut out. any help on that would be much appreciated!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
One heck of a rig man. Darn thing is huge!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
That thing is legit! There are a few jeepers on here running the or-fab rear corners hopefully they will see this and can help you out. Sick jeep tho.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the compliments!!! really havent had a chance to test it out yet, still building but hopefully by next year she will be almost doneish hahaha

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
thanks for the compliments!!! really havent had a chance to test it out yet, still building but hopefully by next year she will be almost doneish hahaha
It takes time! I bought my front 60 over a year ago, almost done! Well worth it in the end.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
work of art

·
Registered
18 Posts
Posts and awesome pictures like this make me realize I am going to end up spending a lot of time and money on my jeep!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Damn - your jeep is a Beast - makes mine look stock again

1 - 20 of 31 Posts