Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the 350 small block and Im not sure what the trans or transfer case are. Its just the start and I know I still need my mounts, radiator, drive shafts and axles. Anything else I need to add to my parts list? Thanks!

·
Registered
288 Posts
The '89 I think has the np241 aluminum t-case..I should have a strait axle Dana 44 in the front to match it? is it 6 lug or 8?..The 89 was tbi fuel injected also so you need all the wiring and components to run it or go old school carb.I would grab the radiator and drive shafts also to reuse...with modifications.The trans if auto is an overdrive and are notorious for puking at the 80,000 + mark.Grab the exhaust manifolds and the y pipe too..It's easier to run a single exhaust then duals off of headers

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure. He just kept the items I bought and junked the rest of the truck. I do however have the manifolds and driveshafts. And Im switching to a carb. YOUR JEEP LOOKS SICK AS HELL MAN! \m/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts