Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nyone else have this bumper and have lights mounted under the light bar. im not sure what size i should go with.

also does the light bar have tabs to hang mounts from or do i need to buy brackets to mount them from the bumper itself. anyone have a link to brackets that would work?

thanks, happy wheelin

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also how difficult is it to do the wiring for the after market lights? is there a write up somewhere i can use?

·
Registered
64 Posts
also how difficult is it to do the wiring for the after market lights? is there a write up somewhere i can use?
It's relatively simple. Go from + on your battery, to a switch, out of switch to a relay. Relay has a separate power from your battery to the relay as there are 4 pins on it (can't quite remember the numbers but it should say on a relay you buy). Your other two pins on the relay go to ground, the other to your load
4 pins=
1 pin from +12v
1 pin from switch
1 pin to ground
1 pin to load

·
Registered
648 Posts
It's relatively simple. Go from + on your battery, to a switch, out of switch to a relay. Relay has a separate power from your battery to the relay as there are 4 pins on it (can't quite remember the numbers but it should say on a relay you buy). Your other two pins on the relay go to ground, the other to your load
4 pins=
1 pin from +12v
1 pin from switch
1 pin to ground
1 pin to load
This is a pretty good explanation....again, if you know some wiring.
But having a relay in hand will make reading this alot easier as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts