Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Jeepers! Just thought I'd introduce myself to another side of the forum. I'm an active participant on the TJ forum however we have recently added a new Wrangler to our stable. The new arrival is a '14 JKU Oscar/Mike edition in Billet silver.

This is how she looked on the delivery date.

ForumRunner_20140519_072425.jpg

And a week later with her new Trektop.

ForumRunner_20140519_072606.jpg

My wife and I absolutely love it!

She will be a stable mate for my '98 TJ

ForumRunner_20140519_073147.jpg

And my teenage son's '00 TJ.

ForumRunner_20140519_074757.jpg

So my daughter isn't left behind, my son-in-law and I are shopping for a low mileage 2 door JK today.
Looking forward to talking to you,
Bruce

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
:welcome: and congratulations! :)

We have two jeeps, and our daughter is on the hunt for a cheap used one (oxymoron, I know! LOL) for her first vehicle. :thumb:

·
Registered
807 Posts
All nice Jeep.👍

☞ Sent from here ☜

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
:thumb:
The family that plays together... has mucho fun!

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Congrats. 2010 JK for me, 2003 TJ Sahara for my son (new driver) as his first vehicle. Good stuff.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I had a 98 TJ before I bought my 2014 JKUR. I tried to sell it to my son but he couldn't make it work. He has an 86 Toyota so he can wheel with me, at least until he goes to boot camp in Dec and sells it to his brother. Then his brother can go wheeling with me. Congrats.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome and complements. Looks like we're heading to Toledo Ohio to look at an '11 with 39xxx for my daughter!
A successful trip! My daughter and her fiancee (husband a week from Saturday :O) purchased the above Sport. It has full power, upgraded stereo, and Jeep Certified. It's absolutely immaculate. Best part is the dealership had it mis-priced, sales manager thought it was a base model. Got it under 20k.

ForumRunner_20140520_065821.jpg

Crappy pic but it was a late night.

Congrats. 2010 JK for me, 2003 TJ Sahara for my son (new driver) as his first vehicle. Good stuff.
Very cool, guys will have good times together. We bought my son's TJ when he was 16 (18 now). Last summe we did a frame off restoration (see link in sig), what a blast.

I had a 98 TJ before I bought my 2014 JKUR. I tried to sell it to my son but he couldn't make it work. He has an 86 Toyota so he can wheel with me, at least until he goes to boot camp in Dec and sells it to his brother. Then his brother can go wheeling with me. Congrats.
Awesome! What branch of service is he enlisted in? My son leaves for Marine Recruit Training Depot in San Diego on July 7. Soon to be son-in-law leaves for Naval basic in Chicago on December 16.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts