Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

It’s the first thing I noticed when I took it for a test drive. Doesn’t feel sloppy in any way. I even like the sound the doors make when you close them. A nice crisp “thunk”. I loved my JK to death but this one just feels tighter to me. Anyone else get that impression?

thanks
iosman

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had a JK Rubicon and a year ago bought a JLU Rubicon. I agree a much better overall executed vehicle. Especially when it’s a daily driver and weekend trail rider.

·
Registered
52 Posts
This has been my impression too. It feels “tighter” if that makes sense? I’m enjoying it very much (had a ‘17 JKUR, now an ‘18 JLUS).

·
Registered
207 Posts
I agree. I had a 2013 JKU Sahara and as much as I loved it, the JL does seem tighter

·
Registered
49 Posts
Agree. I'm about 7000 miles into my '19JLU, and while it's my first Wrangler I've been impressed with its solidness (solidity?). No issues, squeaks, rattles and everything works like it should.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello,

It’s the first thing I noticed when I took it for a test drive. Doesn’t feel sloppy in any way. I even like the sound the doors make when you close them. A nice crisp “thunk”. I loved my JK to death but this one just feels tighter to me. Anyone else get that impression?

thanks
iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't have anything to compare mine too as this is my first Jeep ever. But, I will say that my JLUS feels quite solid. We're in the middle of an approx. 5000 miles road trip right now (sitting in Miles City, MT now), and it has preformed flawlessly. The mpg's are impressive, and it rides comfortably. I will say that the prairie cross winds do give it a fit though. But, it's a brick with four wheels, and I expected that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts