Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Got a new AEV Pro Cal module for my 2011 JK. Reset the TPMS...actually disabled it....never liked those darn thing and question its reliability (low pressure light kept coming on....not any more). Besides, I usually check my tire pressure about once a month anyway. I also reset the tire size, since I got larger, wider tires.

It was very easy to use and worked like a charm...worth every penny. Good for other adjuistments too.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Did you mess with or adjust shift points?

·
Insert something witty...
596 Posts
Love mine. Going to use it to re-center my steering wheel after work (installed my lift yesterday) It has a bunch of uses.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Good Info. If you use it to make any other adjustments please post your results. I may end up getting a Pro Cal in the future. Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I've used mine so far to reprogram my TPMS, adjust speedo, and center steering after lift/wheel/tire install.

I drive a manual, so no need to change shift points.

Handy little gadget. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
So U mean....

I've used mine so far to reprogram my TPMS, adjust speedo, and center steering after lift/wheel/tire install.

I drive a manual, so no need to change shift points.

Handy little gadget. :thumb:
----------------
....... there is a Pro Cal out for the 2012 JKU :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts