Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I traded my 2000 jeep wrangler and picked up a 2013 2dr rubicon today. I'm pretty excited to hit the trails. Anything I should know about?

·
Registered
666 Posts
yeah, the factory tires on mine were at 42 PSI and that was a bit bouncy (for the 40 or so mile trip home from the dealer, had a new set waiting to go on)

so if you're bouncing around a lot, check your tire pressure

also on the manual transmission, the t-case shifter is a little wonky the first time or two out, i don't know about the automatics

looks real nice!

·
Registered
422 Posts
So I traded my 2000 jeep wrangler and picked up a 2013 2dr rubicon today. I'm pretty excited to hit the trails. Anything I should know about?
You should know you no longer have a real jeep according to most non jk owners :rofl: congrats man I'm sure you will love it!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I used to say the tj was the last real jeep..... But then my jeep didn't have HD front and rear Dana 44s with locking diff, 4 to 1 transfer case and so on, haha. I'm pretty excited to get this thing out o. The trails!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
be weary the JK are a little lacking on the skid plates. Other than that they are IMO one of the better Wranglers on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts