Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lift kit just got here today. Hopefully it will be on next weekend. Now i just gotta find a place to do a little off roading.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a budget lift.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I came home from work and found my rough country lift kit sitting on my door step! Now I just got to wait for my hardware and shock boots to show up. I will definitely post some before and after photos when I finish.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
I came home from work and found my rough country lift kit sitting on my door step! Now I just got to wait for my hardware and shock boots to show up. I will definitely post some before and after photos when I finish.
I would skip on the shock boots, just a place for gunk to find a home and can gum up the shock rod over time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no. I got a 1" suspension and 1" body lift. I would like more lift but this will do for now

·
Registered
429 Posts
bowtiedj said:
i just installed a black diamond 3.5 inch lift on my 95 yj and it is the roughest riding critter i have ever been in.....
Hey, what kinda shackles ya got? And try loosening the springs while on a jack, set it down, snug the bolts, drive, snug a lil more, 60lbs or so.. And whats up with yur name "bowtiedj" you a chevy guy?! Or a classy dj?! Lol jk

·
Registered
429 Posts
bowtiedj said:
hey chevy guy to the bone got camaros lol new to jeeps trying to figure them out
Cool beans! I got a 454 in a 83 silverado. Love my old chevys! A jeep will figure YOU out.. By the way.. Lol! Its you or it aint. Gotta be patient and willin to fix it... At all costs.. But on the trails it never fails..

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm a Chevy guy too! Got the whole family in Chevys. I have an impala for my daily commuter. I got the jeep to tinker on and use as a hunting ride.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey ben chevy guy here again going to try the loosening the spring bolts like u said need to soften it up some about throws this old dude out of it thanks for info!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts