Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my problem my lift cane with new rear sway bars and it says to take the stock rear and put the on the front. Is that right becouse they look like different legnths?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it thanks. Also I lifted it 2.5" but the measurment from the floor to the bottom of the frame went up 4"? I also took off the stock tires and put on 35x12.50r17. Could that be giving me the extra height

·
Registered
574 Posts
Got it thanks. Also I lifted it 2.5" but the measurment from the floor to the bottom of the frame went up 4"? I also took off the stock tires and put on 35x12.50r17. Could that be giving me the extra height
Floor to frame measures height given by lift and height given by tires, plus any slope the floor may have also affects your measurement.

Precise gain is measured from axle to frame, or from coil spring perch/base to frame, or from coil spring base to top.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yes... Your tires will give you more height....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well crap I wish I would have known that before. Oh we'll she looks like a beast. Pics to follow tommorrow after I put the bumpers on!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
image-806288121.jpg
Before

image-1457866470.jpg

After

This is my 2.5" Rough country spacer lift and new 35" tires. Pics of new front and rear body armor bumpers to follow!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts