Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 sport "THE HIPPO". 4 door with auto trans... I just hit 80k miles... Any tips or major recommendations I should do to my hippo?? Tranny fluid? Transfer case fluid??.. Ect... Thanx guys.. By the way I Ben mild on the trails so far... Still stock as can be. :\ already did the differential fluid change front and back...

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I have a 2010 sport "THE HIPPO". 4 door with auto trans... I just hit 80k miles... Any tips or major recommendations I should do to my hippo?? Tranny fluid? Transfer case fluid??.. Ect... Thanx guys.. By the way I Ben mild on the trails so far... Still stock as can be. :\ already did the differential fluid change front and back...
If you haven't done tranny and transfer case you could always do those. Spark plugs if you're ambitious(they aren't hard)

·
Registered
244 Posts
x2 on the spark plugs. Seems that a lot of the guys have theirs wear out around the 90 - 100k range.

x2 also on the fluid change. If you're going to check it, might as well go ahead and change it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts