Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just a heads up that there's a get together planned for the 14th this month at J.W. Corbet in case anyone is interested. I know there's a thread for Bear Island on the same day and although I'd love to go, I wanted to wheel somewhere closer as I don't plan to camp out so thought if post incase anyone felt the same way. It's a Miami Offroad club event but as with all Jeep events, everyone is welcome to go.

·
Registered
125 Posts
What time, who all is going. I may be able to play for a bit

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what's been said, a LOT of JK's are going, not sure on how many TJs, and I believe there will be a meet up point in key biscayne to head up as a group. A time hasn't been set for the get together but I believe 9am or 10am was the time to be at Corbet.

·
Registered
125 Posts
sounds good. I'll pm you my cell as I live right behind it so let me know when you all pass North lake and Seminole Pratt

·
Registered
125 Posts
May have another tj on board and ill check into an fj

·
Registered
13 Posts
What entrance will you all be going to the one off of bee line or the other one? I would like to meet up with you guys. I just got my jeep two weeks ago so I am new to the jeep seen!!! It's stock for now will I be able to keep up with everyone with out going under water?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Not much water at all now. I am still stock height and had 0 problems. Only mods include extended breather tubes and bumper/winch. Check out these pics from a few weeks back. http://www.wranglerforum.com/f71/west-palm-corbett-ride-127373.html The water is lower now and was pretty darn low then. We had to go find it.

As for entrance. I'll be at the south one off of Seminole Pratt as that is next to my house. If you all are meeting at north then i'll catch up with you inside.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Apparently this event has been changed to Bonita Springs as of late last night. I may still head to corbett for a bit. Not sure now.

·
Registered
125 Posts
looks like a tj and myself. Can you make it?

·
Registered
125 Posts
how's 10 sound Saturday south gate?

·
Registered
125 Posts
no worries. Feel free to hit me up if you are heading out that way any time.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Where in Bonita do you ride?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts