Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on how to turn off the anti skid light on my instrument cluster after installing a e locker on the front axle? Light came on after I engaged the locker for the first time and stays lit. I tried turning off the anti skid switch and the off light comes on but the other light won't shut off.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Any thoughts on how to turn off the anti skid light on my instrument cluster after installing a e locker on the front axle? Light came on after I engaged the locker for the first time and stays lit. I tried turning off the anti skid switch and the off light comes on but the other light won't shut off.

Is the locker disengaging properly? If not that would cause the system to detect there is a problem hence the light to stay on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
16,993 Posts
Did you remove the unit bearing to slide the shafts out? Those lights would be on if an ABS sensor was damaged on the install. Or maybe just not fully plugged in if you disconnected it behind the inner fender.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts