Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
If your asking me if it makes me feel like a 50 year old man with long hair having a mid life crisis than absolutely not. Lol Maybe because it's only 36 degrees here!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your asking me if it makes me feel like a 50 year old man with long hair having a mid life crisis than absolutely not. Lol Maybe because it's only 36 degrees here!!
Nope you missed the point lol. I don't know where or what paradise but I imagine its pretty close to how I feel driving my jeep, just me my jeep and the road. Jeep metaphors

·
Registered
181 Posts
Don't pick on us 50 year olds!! And my hair is quite short, thank you. Just kidding. I do love driving around with the top off though. Pretty soon here in Mass.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I agree! Stop picking on the 50 year olds, they're just kids. Us 60+ year olds are much more mature and sophisticated but any opportunity to take the top off and cruise is still good time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Change the station !!!

I agree! Stop picking on the 50 year olds, they're just kids. Us 60+ year olds are much more mature and sophisticated but any opportunity to take the top off and cruise is still good time.
:lmao: Being of a certain age where "OLD GUYS RULE" I couldn't agree more!!!
As for that vid... Clapton, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Santana, BB King, ZZ Top, Rush, Led Zepplin and a few others called to say quit listening to that stuff and put some real traveling music on.... I'm only kidding !!! :thumb:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lmao: Being of a certain age where "OLD GUYS RULE" I couldn't agree more!!!
As for that vid... Clapton, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Santana, BB King, ZZ Top, Rush, Led Zepplin and a few others called to say quit listening to that stuff and put some real traveling music on.... I'm only kidding !!! :thumb:
Dude don't even go there ROFL. I'm 40 years old and been listening to all you named plus... Bob dylan ac/dc johnny winter, Rory Gallagher, pat Travers, Skynrd, Blackfoot, Molly Hatchet, the Beatles, SRV, Hendrix, blue cheer, sugar loaf, the outlaws, 13th floor elevators, the grass roots, guess who, BTO, sex pistols, the Ramones,.all my life. i was lucky to have a brother who raised me on the good stuff, and im doing the same for my son.There's just something about that song on my op that makes me feel free. Granted it's not the caliber of music were also talking about, but that one just does make me feel free. Gee wiz man just look at all we've named in these two posts and were not even trying, man there's been some good music. BTW. The ONLY version of proud Mary worth listening to is ike and Tina's version. Oh yeah if you haven't checked out johnny winters version of Bob Dylan's"from a Buick six". You owe it to yourself to give it a listen. Now that's travelling music. ;-)

Tim

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dude don't even go there ROFL. I'm 40 years old and been listening to all you named plus... Bob dylan ac/dc johnny winter, Rory Gallagher, pat Travers, Skynrd, Blackfoot, Molly Hatchet, the Beatles, SRV, Hendrix, blue cheer, sugar loaf, the outlaws, 13th floor elevators, the grass roots, guess who, BTO, sex pistols, the Ramones,.all my life. i was lucky to have a brother who raised me on the good stuff, and im doing the same for my son.There's just something about that song on my op that makes me feel free. Granted it's not the caliber of music were also talking about, but that one just does make me feel free. Gee wiz man just look at all we've named in these two posts and were not even trying, man there's been some good music. BTW. The ONLY version of proud Mary worth listening to is ike and Tina's version. Oh yeah if you haven't checked out johnny winters version of Bob Dylan's"from a Buick six". You owe it to yourself to give it a listen. Now that's travelling music. ;-)

Tim
Well now YOUNG MAN I'm impressed by your taste in music. I have been blessed to have seen everybody LIVE IN CONCERT you and I mentioned at one time or another, plus a hundred others. (yes even the Beatles at Hollywood bowl and SRV at the Filmore west in San Francisco. Just an old blues hippie with a redneck attitude. Might I suggest the Alvin Lee album "I Hear You Rockin". Holy crap!!!! This was fun. Thanks for the post. :bop:

·
Registered
25 Posts
50 here too. Top is on but the doors are off! I believe you missed the best P M remake. Being I am from Mi and friends with the artist, I might be a little partial.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well now YOUNG MAN I'm impressed by your taste in music. I have been blessed to have seen everybody LIVE IN CONCERT you and I mentioned at one time or another, plus a hundred others. (yes even the Beatles at Hollywood bowl and SRV at the Filmore west in San Francisco. Just an old blues hippie with a redneck attitude. Might I suggest the Alvin Lee album "I Hear You Rockin". Holy crap!!!! This was fun. Thanks for the post. :bop:
OMG. The Fillmore!!!. Are you my daddy lol. Me and my brother are from a very small town in indiana, two of the place we always wanted to go were the Filmore east and west. He and I keep talking about taking a cross country and seeing where those two and cbgb's stood. I read somewhere that all that's left of CBGB's is a metal door. But hey that would be good enough for us you know. God man where would we be without good music. Little feat, hot tuna, strawberry alarm clock Jefferson airplane, mountain. I will look up the Alvin Lee album you mentioned, its been a minute since I had that one in my rotation. If you haven't gave Humble Pies "rockin the Filmore" a spin lately give it a listen, that is probably my all time favorite live album. It cracks me up to think about it but this younger generation is seeing the
names of these bands and are like :lmao:.

Tim

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey! DLR was NOT 50+ when he made this. LOL
As a plus 50 dude, who still races Hare and Hounds, who cares how old we are as long as we are having fun with friends from all over!
Now, on to figuring our the 4 wheel low light.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts