Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well 2 weeks ago my dad and I were hunting down the perfect jk for him (2012 or newer 2 door with hard top, 3.73 gears, auto) and we ended up finding a sport model that met his requests and he didn't hesitate on it. As soon as he got it I took er for a spin and new from the start I wanted one as well, so the quest began. 2 weeks later I found the one, a 2014 2 door billet silver willys edition with a hard top, 3.73 gears, limited slip rear and an auto even though I was looking for a 6 speed but I already have a TJ that's standard so I stuck with the auto. I've had my TJ for 2 years and was my first vehicle and now that I have a jk it's like I'm learning to drive all over again since it's automatic but damn I like it. Here's a few pics
My dad on the left and me with my 2 jeeps on the right

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
:welcome: and congratulations! :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Nice.👍

☞ Sent from here ☜

·
Registered
620 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) Thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'm loving the red! Even though the billet JK is my first. JK stands out a luxury version in this photo. Love the black grill too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea I know... it's a tough choice. For now the doors are staying off the new one for the nicer days and drive the old one to work so my paint doesn't get ruined by all the cement dust at work. What's even harder is trying to figure out what I want to do to one or the other. This MJS (multiple jeep syndrome) is already killin me lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts