Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid 1200 under invoice and got 1k above KBB on my trade. Koons in the DC area was awesome if anyone is looking for a new jeep.

6spd
Nav
Dual Top
Auto Climate Air
Supplemental Air Bags
Tow Pkg

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Very nice!! Congrats, enjoy the new Jeep. Now read some build threads and see how your gonna spend $1,000's in mods :winner:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice!! Congrats, enjoy the new Jeep. Now read some build threads and see how your gonna spend $1,000's in mods :winner:
Unfortunantly, i already have been lol.

In my future i see:

3.5 inch lift (most likely AEV or Mopar)
35in Tires (Nitto Trail Grapplers M/T_
Warn 8s or 10s winch
17 inch wheels, undecided on which yet

And then later

50in light bar
2 Cube lights
12inch light bar for front bumber
Possibly stinger front guard

Spent thousands already... in my head lol.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Congrats, looks great! Welcome to the Hard Rock club!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are the last 3 of your VIN 195?

I think you bought my doppleganger. When I bought mine from Koons I had to choose between the 2. I picked the later build...mine's younger by 1! LOL

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Nice looking HR you got there, congrats and welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
I guess if you like White HR's it's ok.

(hideous)

·
Registered
150 Posts
NY dealers did not treat me that good at all. Wish I went out of state to be honest. Had a horrible buying experience here in NY on my 16 Sahara.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome to the "16" club!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Its a leap year baby so it will only depreciate 1/4 as much! Very nice HR, congrats.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, when you say Koons gave you 20% over KBB trade in value, what did they base it on? The fine print in their ads say 20% over "fair" condition, which means they gave you what you were owed anyway if your car was in "good" condition. Personally, I find this kind of a practice unethical. But maybe they treated you fairly-just curious.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Best of luck, im a fairly new first time Jeep owner myself...Looks great, can't wait to see mods

1 - 20 of 25 Posts