Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone elce ever play around around the house? Find stuff to jeep? I found the ditch out front cupple good spots to jeep and also no water in the pond so drove threw that to!

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Go wild man!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
You know it! There is a high school near by with a parking lot that has levels and some brush in between them and I just drove down all the levels! Always fun! Ill post pictures tomorrow when its light out and you can see it

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stuntmansjeep said:
You know it! There is a high school near by with a parking lot that has levels and some brush in between them and I just drove down all the levels! Always fun! Ill post pictures tomorrow when its light out and you can see it
The local high school has a really wide stare case out front with like 10 steps and iv always wanted to drive up it lil

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get yelled at all the time by my girlfriend because I see something I wanna jeep on do it lol. I gotta show off what the old girl can do!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
im blessed with 200 acre,s of eastern ky as my back yard (my farm)..from mild to wild it has it all...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Ya!!! My in-laws have about 200 acres near where I live up in Alberta and it's fun! Especially in the winter!

Bryce

·
Registered
53 Posts
It is frowned upon by the Govt but at military bases that will remain nameless they have awesome trails that the tanks roll on. Life is good until you get stuck back there and they have to get some 7 tons to pull you out. This is all rumor of course

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
cplwillow,,,i know nuthen about what ur a sayen---:whistling:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got a motocross track I drive my jeep over the jumps and banks and stuff. Its real muddy and im about to wash it so I decided what's a little more mud gonna do im washing it anyways right? Well anyways 2x4 the whole way threw! Spun a little then the posi kicked in and dug right in and crawled right out!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cplwillow said:
It is frowned upon by the Govt but at military bases that will remain nameless they have awesome trails that the tanks roll on. Life is good until you get stuck back there and they have to get some 7 tons to pull you out. This is all rumor of course
Haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts