Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized that the Gladiator's wheelbase is going to be 1" longer than my Ford Excursion's :facepalm:

Don't get me wrong, I love my Excursion. I bought it new in 2003 and have put 216k miles on it. That said, I REALLY liked the maneuverability of my Wrangler Unlimited. It never occurred to me the Gladiator would have a longer wheelbase than the largest SUV ever made. I'm kinda bummed right now.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
You liked the maneuverability of an unlimited? :jawdrop:
You're definitely not taking it on the trails around here! :pullinghair::lmao:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
hmmm coming from the F250 my JK 2 door is like a BMW Isetta :p just not as prone to dying on a hill or tipping over :p:rofl2:

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,391 Posts
I expect it will maneuver better than most trucks, not as well as an Unlimited. I don't expect to be much worse than the Unlimited, however.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I question your ability to tell the difference of one inch difference in wheel base in ANYTHING.
I agree with you 100%. I was only comparing the Gladiator wheelbase to the Excursion for context. Everyone knows how big an Excursion is.....the Gladiator will have a slightly longer wheelbase than that. Crazy.

·
Registered
846 Posts
It is LLLOOONNNGGG - anyone know how it compares to say a Chevy Colorado or Ford Ranger? Just curious

·
Registered
3,428 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I may buy one eventually but it will be a last year type sale.
wait for the price to drop a bit and get something with hardly any km's lightly used or a former short term lease.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts