Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys

I am currently doing a bit of repair to my jeep and dealing with some leaks. Does anyone have any experience with the foam repair kit, the jeep place wants $50 dollars for it!!! Any idea on a working substitute?

thanks
Motard

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have water coming in on the upper top corner of my full steel doors. Its so bad that I have to take the plugs out of the floor to drain my jeep turned swimming pool. I am using the JK_Water_leak_all.pdf from jeep to test the leak and that is all I am sure of. after it rains I have water on top of my dash in the corner where the door meets in on the rubber, and it runs down some thing onto the fabric that keep the door from swinging 180 degrees into the floor. I can upload some pictures later on (when I get the time, and permission to post pictures).

Thanks
Motard

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey it rained! I got a few pictures after the rain to show where the water is leaking and what I believe to be bad seals on the doors. The only thing is I am not sure that bad door seals explain why there is water on top of the dash. I point it out in the pictures.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts