Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the two hard lines that go from the master cyl to the proportioning valve don’t know the technical term for these lines can’t find them online if anybody knows a part number or where to get these it would be much appreciated ( even used would be ok if in good condition)
Thank you in advance
1990 wrangler

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I don't know if anyone sells them you probably have to make your own. https://www.inlinetube.com might have them they used to sell full kits to do your whole jeep they might just sell you the lines you need.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I just replaced mine. Went to a well know 4 letter auto parts store, that supports race cars, bought the lines and adapters I needed. I bent coils into the lines by wrapping the lines around a paint can and it was a perfect fit. Only a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I bought the roll of tubing and made my own as well..I had no choice though because the dual diaphragm boosters master cylinder has different fittings on them from the standard booster. It was super easy and no leaks IMG_0773.jpg

1992, 4.0,5 spd, BDS 4.5 heavy duty lift, jb conversions ss sye, 8.8 with ARB, Aussie front, tj shafts, dual dia.brake booster, 33” bfg a/t

1 - 4 of 4 Posts