Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY VETERANS DAY AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FAMILIES!!

You guys/girls have a HUGE appreciation from this red blooded AMERICAN!!!

All who read this need to make sure you tell a Veteran THANK YOU or say a prayer for those who have passed away OR served and didn't make it home.

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Thank You Veterans and all who are actively Serving our Nation.

·
Trail Mom
2,864 Posts
Thank you to our Veterans for everything you've done to protect the way of life that we enjoy so much!

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
I would like to thank you all, both veterans and active duty. Thank you for serving and putting your lives on the line to ensure that we can all live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Most of us take what you do and what you have done for granted because you do it so quietly and selflessly, and don't ask for anything in return. It is days like today that we are reminded of your sacrifices and I, again, thank you.

I cannot give back the lives to those that have lost them, or time for those that have served, all that I am able to give back to you is my most sincere thank you, which pales in comparison to what you have given me. I do not have the word to express how grateful and appreciative I am for your sacrifices and selfless acts.

Thank You!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to thank you all, both veterans and active duty. Thank you for serving and putting your lives on the line to ensure that we can all live in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Most of us take what you do and what you have done for granted because you do it so quietly and selflessly, and don't ask for anything in return. It is days like today that we are reminded of your sacrifices and I, again, thank you.

I cannot give back the lives to those that have lost them, or time for those that have served, all that I am able to give back to you is my most sincere thank you, which pales in comparison to what you have given me. I do not have the word to express how grateful and appreciative I am for your sacrifices and selfless acts.

Thank You!
WOW Perfectly said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
Ditto on the above...thank you to all you veterans and active-duty soldiers!

·
Registered
422 Posts
It's always good to hear we have so many Americans supporting our operating forces. What really makes it all worth it is to just walk down the street and see people merrily going about their business, American flags hanging up everywhere, and just the American spirit flourish throughout the country. And knowing that somehow you, and all the Marines, soldiers and sailors that came before you had a huge part in making that happen. I saw a bumper sticker once that read: "It werent for the Marines, youd be reading this in German" lol I'll never forget that...

Also if you guys didn't know, it was the Marine Corps' birthday yesterday so happy birthday you devil dogs on here! And happy veterans day to the rest of ya!

·
Registered
8 Posts
^^^^^^appreciate all the support from the Jeep community, being in Afghanistan right now it really does help knowing that people actually do care about us and support us...thanks again you guys, but the true heroes are the ones who dont make it home. RIP Sgt Tristan "Southy" Southworth and Ssgt Steven "Diesel" Deluzio

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Thank you to all who have served this country to protect our freedoms. And thank you to the families of those who served for supporting them.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I have nothing but the utmost respect for all of you who have served or are serving our country. THANK YOU. By the way, I went on a civilian tour of the Twentynine Palms Marine base last Friday. VERY cool.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Im glad we still have support out there. Thanks for being thankful and thanks to my fellow Vets!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Semper Fi! Thanks to everyone who is still out there! Till they all come home.....

·
Registered
229 Posts
HAPPY VETERANS DAY AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED AND THEIR FAMILIES!!

You guys/girls have a HUGE appreciation from this red blooded AMERICAN!!!

All who read this need to make sure you tell a Veteran THANK YOU or say a prayer for those who have passed away OR served and didn't make it home.

x2!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts