Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post and I just ordered my 2014 billet JKUR today and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts in this forum as it has given me probably a lot more information than I'll ever need to know about Jeeps. I'm looking forward to getting it so I can start on all the mods I've learned about from this forum.

Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone here for all the great advice and tips everyone posts. I've read God knows how many pages of those posts that helped me with my decision on which jeep to get, and if I figure out any cool tips or tricks on my own, I'll be sure to share them with you guys.

Thanks,

B-Mac
2014 billet JKUR (on order)
(list of mods to follow)

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
Welcome to WF! :wavey:

I was exactly where you are when I finally joined WF right after ordering my 2012. Info gathered on WF made it the easiest of the many auto purchases I have made. I knew just what I wanted and didn't want, and just what I should pay for it.

WF is the best!

·
Retired Moderator
100,623 Posts
This is my first post and I just ordered my 2014 billet JKUR today and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts in this forum as it has given me probably a lot more information than I'll ever need to know about Jeeps. I'm looking forward to getting it so I can start on all the mods I've learned about from this forum.

Anyway, just wanted to thank everyone here for all the great advice and tips everyone posts. I've read God knows how many pages of those posts that helped me with my decision on which jeep to get, and if I figure out any cool tips or tricks on my own, I'll be sure to share them with you guys.

Thanks,

B-Mac
2014 billet JKUR (on order)
(list of mods to follow)
Welcome to both the Forum a the world of Wranglers!
JKUR is a great choice, enjoy..........:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts