Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come here a lot for info on repairing my 04 Rubicon, and with the heat were having lately wouldn't ya know my HVAC got stuck on Defrost. So to the forum I came. Just like that I research a few threads and it gave me things to check. So I started checking vacuum lines. Started at the manifold and had vacuum, kept checking and found a broken hose just inside the firewall. I patched it for now with a straw and electrical tape till I have time to fix it right this weekend.

Bottom line is all of you rock in this forum. Taking time out of all of your busy lives to share what you all have learned either by trial and error or what you've picked up over the years with everyone. That is why I love the Jeep community, always willing to help out a fellow Jeeper.

So again Thanks for sharing with all of us!

:Thanx:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
You said it well. Right after I got my Jeep the auto stick was stuck in park . I didn't know what was wrong. Started Googling and found a post on here (I was already a member) concerning the chopstick mod. No tow, no charge.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Well I say thanks right back at ya!

So many people ask, get their answer, and never reply to say thx or even let folks know the problen is solved...

Not to say there aren't plenty who do follow up.... just that it's appreciated on the other end too

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm a newbie here and I want to echo the OP. This has been a fantastic resource and I've only owned my Jeep for a week!

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
There sure are some knowledgeable people here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts