Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today at my fave Walmart, a guy came up to me and said "Have I got an offer for you. I'll trade my 2012 Chevy, Cheyenne 3/4 ton straight across for your Jeep." And I replied; "I'll bet you would!"

·
Registered
828 Posts
Lol, no offer but I'm about to put my 98 tj on the market. I need more space (hunting /camping with gear , kid and dog) my old Tahoe would work better for my need... im a bit sad about it..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ironically, about 3 weeks ago, there was a business card under my wiper when I got to the garage after work that said, "please let me know how much - my daughter has to have it." Business card checked out...totally legit! But no way.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
About once a week in my old yj....

Hey man how much would you sell that jeep for?

Nope.

Huh?

Nope.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Friend keeps bugging me to buy mine. Told him to go get his own so we can both go out and have some fun instead of us riding in my jeep.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I got an offer on mine about 2 months after bought it and he offered me 15,000 and said sorry not for sale I just got it and i've waited 22 years for it and about a week ago some one wanted to buy and i said no.

·
Registered
151 Posts
People ask me all the time if I'm willing to sell. No actual offers, but I always say that for the right price, my TJ is for sale.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Have had three people offer to buy mine including a guy who broke out his checkbook and was ready to make the purchase right then and there.

All three times it's been someone that I walk up on looking at it and/or photographing it and proceed to ask me about it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Once a manager at a McDonald's offered enough I considered but it was only a year old at the time. 3.5 inch lift, tt, and hade 31.1250 15 ssr', looked like a 4 wheeler. And it has been stolen twice while on jack stands trying to figure out death wobble ( curry steering fixed). And stolen once and left sitting on the ground minutes tires and wheels. 😡

·
Registered
36 Posts
Once a manager at a McDonald's offered enough I considered but it was only a year old at the time. 3.5 inch lift, tt, and hade 31.1250 15 ssr', looked like a 4 wheeler. And it has been stolen twice while on jack stands trying to figure out death wobble ( curry steering fixed). And stolen once and left sitting on the ground minutes tires and wheels. 😡

·
Registered
5 Posts
Leaving a hardware store a few years back I had a guy ask how much for the jeep and the dog. I explained I might be able to explain selling the dog but my better half would never accept selling the jeep.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts