Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 5 months of having my JW Speaker fog lights installed they have developed a Flicker while driving down the road. Any ideas of a fix? Seems to be both

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Is it an obvious flicker? Mine will act like a strobe light against the rotating wheels of cars next to me on the highway, but the pulsing is such a high frequency that it is not noticeable on the road or against the car in front of me. They have both done this since day 1.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea mine had the small Flicker brand new barely noticeable but they are very noticeable now. In traffic or the garage.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Check you connectors. Yesterday one of my 8700j light went out. Then the half halo was flickering but the main light was off. Unplug the harness and reseated it and it worked fine. Then I zip tied it to make sure the wire harness stayed secured. I read on another post that the wire harness tends to work loose and not stay tight.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check you connectors. Yesterday one of my 8700j light went out. Then the half halo was flickering but the main light was off. Unplug the harness and reseated it and it worked fine. Then I zip tied it to make sure the wire harness stayed secured. I read on another post that the wire harness tends to work loose and not stay tight.

Thanks I’ll try that and see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts