Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for direct feedback on those who are using these lamps. It looks as though they have OEM mounting tabs so I assume any bumper with hardware to accept OEM lamps will also accept these - specifically for me, a Smitty SRC Gen II. Also if anyone has opted for the headlight kit as well - specifically the Gravity Pro which includes the DRL function.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
377 Posts
Looking for direct feedback on those who are using these lamps. It looks as though they have OEM mounting tabs so I assume any bumper with hardware to accept OEM lamps will also accept these - specifically for me, a Smitty SRC Gen II. Also if anyone has opted for the headlight kit as well - specifically the Gravity Pro which includes the DRL function.

Thanks in advance
Both worked really well...we did the pro headlights and dogs on my brothers 2016 JKU with Crawler Concepts bumpers

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both worked really well...we did the pro headlights and dogs on my brothers 2016 JKU with Crawler Concepts bumpers

Thanks, Crav - think I'm going to order them up and make them fit the Smitty if they don't bolt right in...stock halogens are awful.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks, Crav - think I'm going to order them up and make them fit the Smitty if they don't bolt right in...stock halogens are awful.
Agree...another option is the rigid cube adapter brackets...I ran those along with some 40w Aurora flood cubes. Those were really bright

Reactions: boblilley

·
Registered
956 Posts

Thanks in advance
I have both KC fog and headlight LEDs for about 4 years. Very happy with them. The right fog light has a broken lens for the last 3 years, with a small piece bouncing around the inside. Light has been fully submerged and full of mud/dirt multiple times....and still works. That quality really impresses me.
I'll replace if it finally dies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts