Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on? Quick question about aboved named Light Bar.

I have a 2019 Rubicon and want these KC HiLites Pro 6 50" but the mount for them is for JK only. Does anyone run these on their JL and if so, which mounting system do you use?

Please respond. Want to order now.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts

I have a 2019 Rubicon and want these KC HiLites Pro 6 50" but the mount for them is for JK only. Does anyone run these on their JL and if so, which mounting system do you use?

Thank you.

Sometimes patience is a virtue.. You can definitely fab something together to get it dont faster.. but this proper fit bar for these lights will be out soon. Might be worth the wait....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Jeep JL Overhead Mount

Thank you.
Hi @JLRubiSteve @FLEX B. Sorry for the delayed response. Still feeling my way around the forum. We will have the Jeep JL Overhead mounts ready by early Sept of this year. You can subscribe to our Jeep JL owners list for the latest announcements.

However, if you want the Pro6 sooner I have seen some options online for Jeep JL Overhead mounts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone. I decided to just wait for KC to get this up and running for the JL. Instead spent the money on a lift and wheels. LOL. Ah, to be spontaneous and stupid with money lol

·
Premium Member
551 Posts

Thank you.
Saw these on a 2019 Rubicon at the dealer the other day. Company that makes them is called Body Guard and they are located down here in Texas.

https://www.bodyguardbumpers.com/Jeep-JL-A-pillar-brackets

·
Registered
49 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts