Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of KC HiLites 55 Watt/60 Watt H4 halogen bulbs for my 2014 Wangler Sport. I was tired of the OEM headlights not lighting up the road.

I'm no mechanic but the replacement seemed pretty straight forward. The problem I have now is that the KC lights look like they are aiming too high and not focused on the road in front of me. Is there an adjustment I'm missing that would put these lights in the right focus area?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

"Driving Blind"

·
Super Moderator
2,776 Posts
Yes you have to adjust the headlights with torx driver. The set screw is right near the headlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,776 Posts
We also need to get you in the JK forum. You posted in the JL forum and the stock headlamps are ridiculous bright. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Have you tried the adjustment screws on the outside of the headlight? Torx t-15 I think

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Registered
777 Posts
There are additional adjustment screws for horizontal, but you have to access them with the headlights removed. They are in the can that holds the glass light assembly. Look on YouTube for how to adjust them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the comments. Apologies for posting in the wrong forum. I start in the JK forum and then post . Don't understand why my entries end up in JL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts