Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen many posts about the anti flicker harness for led headlights, but they always seemed to be in reference to Trućk lites or JW speakers. Tonight I noticed my left KC light is only dimmed and has a slight flicker. It's not full brightness as the right headlight. Is this a flicker issue or just a bad light? If it's fixed with the anti flicker harness are they all the same or do I need one specific for KC? Anyone else had issue with KC led lights?

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
If you have the KC/Peterson LED headlights they should have come with the harness. If its connected then you probably have a bad light. Mine came with the harness when I bought them. I also used Di-electric grease. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called KC today and they are sending me new harnesses. I guess they have made some changes. Happy with their quick response and service. Hope it fixes my issue. Will keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
I saw another thread that the OP said he had one that flickered only when the Jeep was running, apparently KC said it was a capacitor and sent him a new set. Be worth keeping in mind if the replacement harnesses don't fix it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw another thread that the OP said he had one that flickered only when the Jeep was running, apparently KC said it was a capacitor and sent him a new set. Be worth keeping in mind if the replacement harnesses don't fix it.
Thanks for the info. Got the new harness seems to work now, but time will tell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts