Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
I ran mine under the windshield wiper cowl plate and into the engine bay. Very clean you have to look close to even see the wire.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok thanks. I don't have that cowl on my 94. The wipers attach directly to body unfortunately. There's about 5-6 inch gap for windshield to hood.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is what it looks like. It's actually 10 .5 inches from base of windshield to hood crease.

·
Registered
339 Posts
2001 sport TJ

I ran my wires through the driverside footwell firewall and then behind the dash through the grommet on the driverside behind the cowl panel and the drilled a hole on each side of the panel and added a rubber grommet and pushed each wire through the hole and plugged them into my lights on the windshield. Looks very very clean and there are no pinched wires.

P.S. : I had to lengthen the wires coming off the battery in order for the wires behind the cowl panel to reach the passenger side hole I drilled. I used an old orange extension cord and it worked great

1 - 12 of 12 Posts