Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got the kc slimlites and windshield mounts for them. is there anyway that shows a video on how this is done. I am new to all of this and have some experience but i dont want to mess anything up and the instructions just say how to wire it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
not sure, but question are slimlights the best kc lights to put on the window mounts, I have been eyeballing the kc day lighters to mount on my windows, but must admit I know not enough about them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm just about finished installing the slim lights I got myself for Christmas on my windows. No pictures or videos were made to document it though. One reason I went with the slim lights is that they don't interfere with my antenna. The install was easy, would have been easier if I didn't try to make it harder than it had to be. I still need to tidy it up a bit before I take pictures of it tomorrow.

Terry

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
;) Get an sPOD-takes care of ALL your wiring for accessories-

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spod?

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
;)-Just google it and you'll get the complete description, it is flawless and has many options

My option has the 6-sw panel on the windshield upper trim and is outta the way and labled and convenient-

Can'tbeatem

·
Registered
486 Posts
JIMBOX said:
;)-Just google it and you'll get the complete description, it is flawless and has many options

My option has the 6-sw panel on the windshield upper trim and is outta the way and labled and convenient-

Can'tbeatem

Did you rewire your stock fog lights to the spod? What else besides the aux lights do you have wired there?

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D No, straight to the battery with a 60 amp fuse as part of the sPOD harness

Did you rewire your stock fog lights to the spod? What else besides the aux lights do you have wired there?
I've got the rear lites independant and the driving lights-not part of the stock JKU light control

I've got the driving lights/KC windshield/Auto fluid temps/OBA/rear lights/CB, all on the spod and independant of the JKU stock lighting !

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nice! I don't think there's anything you haven't thought of. I like the lights on the back too! :punk:

I was going to buy the daystar switch panel, but I could only think of two things to wire up: ARB onboard air, and windshield lights.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool:

Nice! I don't think there's anything you haven't thought of. I like the lights on the back too! :punk:

I was going to buy the daystar switch panel, but I could only think of two things to wire up: ARB onboard air, and windshield lights.
Thanx-the daystar switch panel is a good deal, you just have to figure out where to mountit and be convenient and (cheaper) !!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts