Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought these window light brackets a while back and just put them on and realized wow they lean waaay to far bac which turn my lights up bout 10ft to high and 20ft away... there is no ajustment in the lights (dick cepek baja laser)... ne suggestions on where to shim the bracket or light?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Haha same issue here. I have the exact same lights and the same brackets from the sound of it. I used a cresent wrench to slightly bend the light mount tabs down.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
did it crack the paint in the bend? i might just try that... i was bout ready to cut a v and reweld it but bending it first makes more since lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
davidc128 said:
i bought these window light brackets a while back and just put them on and realized wow they lean waaay to far bac which turn my lights up bout 10ft to high and 20ft away... there is no ajustment in the lights (dick cepek baja laser)... ne suggestions on where to shim the bracket or light?
Add bushings to the bolt on the bottom of the light-quick and easy. You may need to get a longer bolt depending on the angle you are looking for

1 - 5 of 5 Posts