Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what you guys and gals do to keep the hard tops shiny and clean. My 2000 is very chalky on the top. I was just going to buff it with a few compunds to see if anything works. Any suggentions would be helpful. :flipoff:

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
I just wash it every so often. I don't worry too much about the top. My jeep is lifted, on 33s and I'm short, I don't see the top too much. :D

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I just wash it every so often. I don't worry too much about the top. My jeep is lifted, on 33s and I'm short, I don't see the top too much. :D

I'm with you, Amy
I don't think I've ever seen the top of my Jeep.

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
I'm with you, Amy
I don't think I've ever seen the top of my Jeep.
I use a ladder to clean the top of mine (and the hood). But, that doesn't happen very often.:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
What color is your HT?... mine is black and I tried with a product for shine the tires (Mothers) with excellent results.. it maintain the shine for long time

Miko

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Mine is spice colored but it has a texture to it so it was never supposed to have much shine, I don't think.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
im 6'3" and i can't even see the top. i have to jump up and down and stand on my tippy toes to wash the top. no more washing the top when its lifted :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts