Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would make a thread on the things I do to my jeep. I took a few pictures from one of the last snowfalls of the season. Was excited to get a few pictures in the snow. Love the contrast between the black and the white. Finally took the dealer decal off the back.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Installed the Bartact rear para-cord grab handles. Waiting on the fronts since quadratec doesn't tell you what they're stock is like online and were backordered.

Finally some color and personalization!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Painted the A/C Vents and trim on the front grab handle. Didn't want to do a full color over the whole vent since it would have been a bit too much in my opinion

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got the new radio in. So amped.

Parts List
Pioneer AVH-4100 NEX
RP4CH11 for Jeeps PAC
Metra 95-6511 Dash Kit
Metra 40-Euro10 Antenna adapter
USB A Male to Mini-5 Female Adapter - For center console USB conversion
Parking Brake Bypass
Sirius XM Connect kit

Speakers
4 Mopar Kickers

Elecrical
Heat Shrink
Wire Connectors[/QUOTE]

Did not get installed, hopefully Sunday

HDMI Extender
USB Extender
Lightning Cable

Backup Camera
Spare Tire Backup camera mount
¼” Waterproof Reverse Backup Camera
RCA Male to Male 12 foot cable

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Forgot to post, we did the install for the backup camera that following Sunday after the radio installation:

We also ran two USB extenders and an HDMI extender to the center console. Routed it down the glove box and under the carpet along the right side of the shift plastic area into the rear of the center console. You can easily pop out the window switches in the back allowing you access to drill a hole into the center console super super easily.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my Barricade Rock Sliders in today! Super pumped. LOVE how they add to the overall look and usefulness.

Here's some pictures, before and after:

Instructions that came in paper form said typically 30ft/lbs torque, but on extreme terrain it says to torque to 80ft/lbs on the online pdf. I torqued to 80 ft/lbs since I figured the online was probably more accurate.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
The build looks great!

Instructions that came in paper form said typically 30ft/lbs torque, but on extreme terrain it says to torque to 80ft/lbs on the online pdf. I torqued to 80 ft/lbs since I figured the online was probably more accurate.
I'm glad you got the correct spec off the web. 80ft/lbs is the factory spec for the body bolts and it's accurate. We changed it on the site but we're still going through some inventory with the outdated instructions. I'll see about updating what's in the boxes that goes out!

-Ryan

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got the front two windows tinted to 35%... found out I can't open the windows for 3 days D:

Definitely hard to get a good picture of it, but helps a lot more than not having it at all.

Wanted to match the back which is like 20%, but it's illegal below 35% on the front two windows in Massachusetts. I've also read that a lot of people have problems at night below 35%

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Figured I'd take light of the nice weather and opportunity for drying and paint my rear tow hook (still drying):

Have been wanting to do this for a while. I just taped off everything and did the best I could with Rustoleum 2x blue. Finally some personality on the outside

1 - 20 of 93 Posts