Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
22,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's going? I'm signed up.. They are offering a 101 class at 10am, then wheeling at 1pm if I understand it right..

·
Registered
22,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would probably do it as soon as possible but I don't really think their is a deadline. Just before the date as long as their is a spot open.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I would probably do it as soon as possible but I don't really think their is a deadline. Just before the date as long as their is a spot open.
I have attempted to contact Kessie Farms about registering for the Nov. 8th event but have been unable to do so. The phone number on the website is not accurate and emails have gone unanswered. How did you register? I would like to attend the 101 class along with wheeling. Can you advise?

·
Registered
23,974 Posts
I have attempted to contact Kessie Farms about registering for the Nov. 8th event but have been unable to do so. The phone number on the website is not accurate and emails have gone unanswered. How did you register? I would like to attend the 101 class along with wheeling. Can you advise?
Sometimes it takes a couple of days to get an answer on emails. I'm sure you will be fine. They will make a spot for you.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
They put the wrong phone up by mistake. The right one should be there now
:Thanx: for your help. I was finally able to contact them and reserve a spot. Looking forward to making the trip, introducing my 9 yr old grandson to the world of Jeeping and hopefully make some new Hoosier friends :)

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Made the 150 mile trip from Chicago to Ft. Wayne and I gotta tell ya, it was worth the trip. Friendly, laid back, helpful. Can't say enough about Tom Kessie and his family. Class was informative and the wheeling superb. Also made a few new Hoosier Jeep friends. Some pics later.

·
Registered
23,974 Posts
Made the 150 mile trip from Chicago to Ft. Wayne and I gotta tell ya, it was worth the trip. Friendly, laid back, helpful. Can't say enough about Tom Kessie and his family. Class was informative and the wheeling superb. Also made a few new Hoosier Jeep friends. Some pics later.
Glad you had a great time . Kessies are a class act. And some of the nicest people I have ever met.

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
Glad you had a great time . Kessies are a class act. And some of the nicest people I have ever met.
For those that have not been to Kessie Jeep Farm, here are a few pics of my time there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
For those that have not been to Kessie Jeep Farm, here are a few pics of my time there.
Good to see ya and meet yesterday.......It appears you were talkin to Allen/ and James/ rather than myself about Kessie's.....but that is all good as well!! Glad ya enjoyed it...Next two dates are up on the Kessie FB page Dec and Jan... I am registered for both. ;)

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I met so many nice and friendly people out there it was hard to keep names, faces and forum handles straight!!!!:redface:
But as I get out there more often (which I intend to do) I'll get everyone straight. Perhaps name tags with our forum names?:happyyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts